The Colorado Buffaloes (18-16) face the Utah Valley Wolverines (26-8) on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET on ESPNU. In the article below, we analyze the Colorado vs. Utah Valley odds and lines ahead of this contest.
The Buffaloes and the Wolverines meet with no line currently set for the matchup.
Colorado is 15-18-0 against the spread, while Utah Valley’s ATS record this season is 21-9-0. The Buffaloes are 15-18-0 and the Wolverines are 16-14-0 in terms of going over the point total. Colorado is 6-4 against the spread and 5-5 overall in its past 10 games, while Utah Valley has gone 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
Here is everything you need to get ready for Sunday’s college basketball matchup.
How to watch Colorado vs. Utah Valley
- Game Day: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
Find out how to watch for free with fuboTV.
Let’s Make This Interesting – Place your legal sports bets online in New Jersey and Colorado with Tipico Sportsbook, a trusted, global sports-betting leader. Iowa, get ready, Tipico is coming to your state soon! New customer offer: Deposit $10 or more, get $100 in instant bet credits! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Colorado vs. Utah Valley prediction
Colorado 72, Utah Valley 68
Against the spread
- Colorado has compiled a 15-18-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Utah Valley has put together a 21-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Buffaloes average only 1.9 more points per game (69.9) than the Wolverines allow (68.0).
- Colorado is 9-5 against the spread and 10-4 overall when scoring more than 68.0 points.
- When Utah Valley gives up fewer than 69.9 points, it is 15-1 against the spread and 18-1 overall.
- The Wolverines put up an average of 77.1 points per game, 10.4 more points than the 66.7 the Buffaloes allow to opponents.
- Utah Valley is 18-6 against the spread and 23-4 overall when it scores more than 66.7 points.
- Colorado’s record is 13-13 against the spread and 15-11 overall when it gives up fewer than 77.1 points.
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Players to watch
- Tristan da Silva leads the Buffaloes with 16.0 points per game and 1.4 assists, while also averaging 4.8 rebounds.
- KJ Simpson paces the Buffaloes at 3.8 assists per contest, while also averaging 4.3 rebounds and 15.9 points.
- Luke O’Brien is tops on the Buffaloes at 5.6 rebounds per contest, while also averaging 0.9 assists and 6.1 points.
- Aziz Bandaogo is No. 1 on the Wolverines in rebounding (10.3 per game), and puts up 11.4 points and 1.1 assists. He also posts 0.5 steals and 2.8 blocked shots (fifth in college basketball).
- Trey Woodbury is the Wolverines’ top assist man (4.5 per game), and he contributes 13.3 points and 5.6 rebounds.
- Le’Tre Darthard is averaging team highs in points (14.0 per game) and assists (1.5). And he is producing 3.5 rebounds, making 43.7% of his shots from the floor and 36.5% from beyond the arc, with 1.9 triples per game.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).