The UC Riverside Highlanders (1-3) will look to halt a three-game losing streak when they visit the Green Bay Phoenix (2-2) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Worthington Arena. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Below, we take a look at the UC Riverside vs. Green Bay odds and lines for this matchup.
The Highlanders head into their matchup against the Phoenix as a 6.5-point favorite. The matchup’s point total is set at 129.5.
UC Riverside compiled an 18-14-1 ATS record last year. Green Bay put together a 9-22-1 ATS record last season.
Here’s what you need to get ready for Tuesday’s college hoops action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
UC Riverside at Green Bay odds, spread and lines
- Spread: UC Riverside -6.5
- Total: 129.5
- Moneyline: UC Riverside -286, Green Bay +231
UC Riverside vs. Green Bay prediction
Green Bay 65, UC Riverside 63
- UC Riverside finished 13-5 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 72.2% of those games).
- The Highlanders went 6-1 last year (winning 85.7% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -286 or shorter.
- UC Riverside has an implied moneyline win probability of 74.1% in this contest.
- Green Bay was underdogs in 30 games last season and won two (6.7%) of those contests.
- The Phoenix had a record of 1-26, a 3.7% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +231 or more by bookmakers last season.
- Green Bay has a 30.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Against the spread
- UC Riverside compiled an 18-14-1 ATS record last year.
- Green Bay compiled a 9-22-1 record against the spread last season.
- Last year, the Highlanders averaged 72.4 points per game, just 4.1 fewer points than the 76.5 the Phoenix gave up.
- UC Riverside had a 3-2 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall last season when scoring more than 76.5 points.
- When Green Bay gave up fewer than 72.4 points last season, it went 4-6 against the spread and 2-8 overall.
- The Phoenix’s 59.3 points per game last year were 9.9 fewer points than the 69.2 the Highlanders gave up to opponents.
- When it scored more than 69.2 points last season, Green Bay went 4-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- UC Riverside had an ATS record of 3-0 and a 4-0 record overall last season when its opponents scored fewer than 59.3 points.
- The Highlanders out-scored their opponents by a total of 111 points last season (3.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Phoenix out-scored them by 549 more points on the year (17.2 per game).
- The Highlanders had an average implied point total of 70.8 last season, which is 2.8 points higher than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (68).
- Last year, UC Riverside outscored its implied point total for this matchup (68) 22 times.
- The Phoenix’s average implied point total last season (74.7 points) is 12.7 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (62 points).
- Green Bay did not score more than its implied point total for this matchup (62) in a game.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Sportsbook Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.