A Sweet 16 battle will feature the No. 2 seed Texas Longhorns (28-8) and the No. 3 seed Xavier Musketeers (27-9) playing on Friday at T-Mobile Center. The NCAA Tournament matchup begins at 9:45 PM.
Texas defeated Penn State 71-66 at home in its most recent game. Its top performers were Dylan Disu (28 PTS, 10 REB, 2 STL, 70 FG%) and Jabari Rice (13 PTS, 36.36 FG%).
As college basketball matchups continue, get ready for the contest with everything you need to know about Friday’s game.
Texas vs Xavier Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Texas (-4)
- Moneyline: Texas (-197), Xavier (+167)
- Total: 148 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Texas Betting Info
- Texas has gone 18-17-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 4 points or more, Texas has gone 10-11 against the spread.
- Texas’ games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times out of 36 chances this season.
2022 Texas Leaders
- Marcus Carr: 15.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 42.9 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (76-for-211)
- Rice: 12.9 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (59-for-162)
- Timmy Allen: 10.3 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 11.1 3PT% (2-for-18)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Texas vs Xavier Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Game Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: T-Mobile Center
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.