An opening-round NCAA Tournament matchup will see the 10th-seeded Penn State Nittany Lions (22-13) hit the court against the No. 7 seed Texas A&M Aggies (25-9) on Thursday at Wells Fargo Arena. The contest starts at 6:55 PM, on TBS.
Texas A&M lost on the road to Alabama 82-63 last time out, and was led by Dexter Dennis (14 PTS, 33.33 FG%, 3-8 from 3PT) and Wade Taylor IV (13 PTS, 27.27 FG%, 2-4 from 3PT).
Before watching this matchup, here is what you need to know about Thursday’s college basketball action.
Texas A&M vs Penn State Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Texas A&M (-2.5)
- Moneyline: Texas A&M (-153), Penn State (+129)
- Total: 135.5 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Texas A&M Betting Info
- Texas A&M is 23-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it was favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, Texas A&M has gone 17-7 against the spread.
- Texas A&M’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times out of 35 chances this season.
2022 Texas A&M Leaders
- Taylor: 16.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 40.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (78-for-212)
- Tyrece Radford: 13.2 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (39-for-123)
- Dennis: 9.2 PTS, 39 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (40-for-133)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Texas A&M vs Penn State Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Game Time: 6:55 PM ET
- Location: Des Moines, Iowa
- Stadium: Wells Fargo Arena
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.