The Seton Hall Pirates (4-0) hope to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the USC Trojans (3-1) at 5:30 PM ET on Thursday, November 23, 2023 at LionTree Arena. The game airs on Fox Sports 1. In this article, we take a look at the USC vs. Seton Hall odds and lines ahead of this game.
The Trojans and the Pirates square off with no line currently set for the game.
USC covered 17 times in 33 games with a spread last season. Seton Hall compiled a 17-14-1 record against the spread last season.
Prepare for this matchup with what you need to know ahead of Thursday’s college basketball action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
How to watch USC vs. Seton Hall
- Game Day: Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Game Time: 5:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX Sports Networks
USC vs. Seton Hall prediction
Seton Hall 75, USC 67
Against the spread
- USC put together a 17-16-0 ATS record last year.
- Seton Hall compiled a 17-14-1 ATS record last year.
- Last year, the Trojans recorded 72.5 points per game, 7.4 more points than the 65.1 the Pirates gave up.
- USC had a 13-7 record against the spread and an 18-4 record overall last season when putting up more than 65.1 points.
- Seton Hall had a 14-4-1 record against the spread and a 17-4 record overall last season when giving up fewer than 72.5 points.
- The Pirates’ 68.4 points per game last year were only 1.0 more point than the 67.4 the Trojans allowed to opponents.
- Seton Hall went 9-4-1 against the spread and 13-3 overall when it scored more than 67.4 points last season.
- USC had an ATS record of 10-6 and a 14-3 record overall last season when its opponents scored fewer than 68.4 points.
- The Trojans outscored their opponents by a total of 167 points last season (5.1 points per game on average), and the Pirates put up 107 more points than their opponents on the year (3.3 per game).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Sportsbook Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.