The No. 3 seed Indiana Hoosiers (22-10, 12-8 Big Ten) and the No. 10 seed Penn State Nittany Lions (21-12, 10-10 Big Ten) will look to advance in the Big Ten tournament on Saturday as they meet at 12:30 PM.
Penn State beat Northwestern 67-65 on the road last time out, and were led by Seth Lundy
(16 PTS, 7 REB, 41.67 FG%, 3-8 from 3PT) and Jalen Pickett
(15 PTS, 9 REB, 44.44 FG%).
Penn State vs Indiana Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Indiana (-4)
- Moneyline: Indiana (-185), Penn State (+155)
- Total: 139.5 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Penn State Betting Info
- Penn State has covered 12 times in 22 matchups with a spread in conference action this year.
- The Nittany Lions have covered the spread 18 times in 33 games with a set spread.
- Penn State has an ATS record of 3-4 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- In Penn State’s 22 chances this year in Big Ten play, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 14 times.
- Penn State’s games have gone over the total 19 times this season.
2022 Penn State Leaders
- Pickett: 17.8 PTS, 7.4 REB, 6.8 AST, 52.3 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (43-for-109)
- Lundy: 14.2 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (83-for-205)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Penn State vs Indiana Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, March 11, 2023
- Game Time: 12:30 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: United Center
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.