The No. 1 seed UCLA Bruins (28-4, 18-2 Pac-12) will hit the court in the Pac-12 tournament against the No. 4 seed Oregon Ducks (19-13, 12-8 Pac-12), Friday at 6:00 PM live on Pac-12 Network.
Oregon won at home over Washington State, 75-70, in its last game. Its top performers were Jermaine Couisnard (17 PTS, 26.67 FG%) and Keeshawn Barthelemy (17 PTS, 50 FG%, 3-6 from 3PT).
Oregon vs UCLA Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: UCLA (-5.5)
- Moneyline: UCLA (-225), Oregon (+186)
- Total: 134 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Oregon Betting Info
- Oregon is 10-11-0 ATS in conference action this year.
- The Ducks are 15-17-0 against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, Oregon has an ATS record of 1-2.
- A total of 12 Oregon conference games this season have hit the over.
- This year, 18 of Oregon’s games have gone over the point total.
2022 Oregon Leaders
- N’Faly Dante: 13.6 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 62.8 FG%
- Will Richardson: 12.2 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.5 STL, 42.9 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (48-for-143)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Oregon vs UCLA Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, March 10, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Stadium: T-Mobile Arena
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.