The No. 2 seed Virginia Cavaliers (23-6, 15-5 ACC) are taking on the No. 7 seed North Carolina Tar Heels (20-12, 11-9 ACC) in the ACC tournament on Thursday at Greensboro Coliseum, at 4:00 PM.
In its most recent game, North Carolina won at home over Boston College 85-61, with Caleb Love (22 PTS, 3 STL, 45 FG%, 3-8 from 3PT) and RJ Davis (18 PTS, 58.33 FG%, 4-6 from 3PT) leading the way.
North Carolina vs Virginia Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Virginia (-2.5)
- Moneyline: Virginia (-145), North Carolina (+122)
- Total: 129 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
North Carolina Betting Info
- North Carolina has put together an 8-13-0 ATS record so far this year in conference play.
- The Tar Heels are 11-21-0 against the spread this season.
- North Carolina has yet to cover the spread (0-4) when it was at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- North Carolina and its opponents have combined to hit the over eight out of 21 times this year in ACC play.
- This season, North Carolina’s games have hit the over 14 times.
2022 North Carolina Leaders
- Armando Bacot: 16.3 PTS, 10.6 REB, 1.1 BLK, 55.5 FG%
- Davis: 15.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.3 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (59-for-166)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
North Carolina vs Virginia Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Stadium: Greensboro Coliseum
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.