The North Alabama Lions (3-1) take on the UT Martin Skyhawks (3-2) at Skyhawk Arena on Wednesday, November 22, 2023. The game starts at 3:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Below, we analyze the UT Martin vs. North Alabama odds and lines ahead of this matchup.
No line has been set yet for the Skyhawks vs. Lions matchup.
UT Martin compiled a 12-17-0 ATS record last year. North Alabama won 15 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 15 times.
To prepare for this college hoops matchup, here’s everything you need to get ready for Wednesday’s action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
UT Martin vs. North Alabama prediction
UT Martin 73, North Alabama 70
Against the spread
- UT Martin covered 12 times in 29 matchups with a spread last season.
- North Alabama compiled a 15-14-1 record against the spread last season.
- Last year, the 80.5 points per game the Skyhawks recorded were 6.2 more points than the Lions allowed (74.3).
- UT Martin went 9-9 against the spread and 16-6 overall last season when scoring more than 74.3 points.
- North Alabama went 12-7 against the spread and 16-6 overall last season when giving up fewer than 80.5 points.
- The Lions’ 74.1 points per game last year were only 1.3 fewer points than the 75.4 the Skyhawks gave up to opponents.
- North Alabama put together a 9-3 ATS record and a 12-3 overall record last season in games it scored more than 75.4 points.
- UT Martin had an ATS record of 6-4 and a 10-3 record overall last season when its opponents scored fewer than 74.1 points.
- The Skyhawks out-scored their opponents by a total of 169 points last season (5.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the Lions out-scored them by only six more points on the year (0.2 per game).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Sportsbook Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.