The Memphis Grizzlies (41-27) travel in Southwest Division action versus the San Antonio Spurs (18-51) on Friday, March 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. It’s the fourth matchup between these teams this year.
The Grizzlies enter their game against the Spurs as an 8.5-point favorite. The point total for the matchup is 231.5.
Grizzlies vs. Spurs Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Memphis -8.5
- Total: 231.5
- Moneyline: Memphis -366, San Antonio +292
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Grizzlies at Spurs odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Grizzlies (- 8.5)
- Pick OU:
Grizzlies 121 – Spurs 110
- Memphis has been victorious in 39, or 75%, of the 52 contests it has been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Memphis has come away with a win 11 times in 12 chances when named as a favorite of at least -366 or better on the moneyline.
- Memphis has an implied victory probability of 78.5% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- San Antonio has gone 16-50 in games it was listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 24.2% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +292 or longer, San Antonio has a record of 5-18 (21.7%).
- San Antonio has a 25.5% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Grizzlies score 115.7 points per game, 6.4 fewer points than the 122.1 the Spurs give up.
- Memphis is 16-4-1 against the spread and 19-2 overall when scoring more than 122.1 points.
- When San Antonio allows fewer than 115.7 points, it is 15-6 against the spread and 14-7 overall.
- The Spurs score an average of 112.5 points per game, only 0.6 more points than the 111.9 the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- San Antonio is 20-15 against the spread and 13-22 overall when it scores more than 111.9 points.
- Memphis has an ATS record of 27-12-2 and a 32-9 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 112.5 points.
- The Grizzlies are at the 10th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115.7 PPG), while the Spurs allow the most points per game (122.1) in the league.
- The 24th-ranked scoring NBA team (112.5 PPG) is San Antonio, while the Memphis squad ranks fifth in the league defensively (111.9 PPG).
- The Grizzlies have totaled 253 more points than their opponents this season (3.8 per game on average), while the Spurs have been out-scored by 662 total points (9.6 per game average differential).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- Memphis’ average implied point total this year is 1.6 fewer points than its implied total in Friday’s game (118.4 implied points on average compared to 120 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Memphis has totaled more than 120 points in a game 27 times.
- The average implied point total on the year for San Antonio (120.0) is 8.0 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (112).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Grizzlies vs. Spurs
- Game Day: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW and BSSE
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Arena: AT&T Center
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).