Kering – Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano – Italy
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, DoDo, Qeelin, Ginori 1735 as well as Kering Eyewear and Kering Beauté. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow’s Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2022, Kering had over 47,000 employees and revenue of €20.4 billion.
We are currently looking for a Privacy Intern who will support the activities of the Kering Privacy Team based in Milan.
As part of the Kering Italia Privacy Department, you will support the counsellors on the core day-by-day activities. Working alongside the Kering Privacy Team, you will have the opportunity to deep dive into privacy legislation and privacy governance subjects. You will also have the possibility to support activities such as drafting and reviewing standard contracts and data processing agreements.
How you will contribute
- Assist in drafting and reviewing standard contracts and data processing agreements, both in Italian and English, for Kering Italia and the Italian branches of our Houses
- Support the team in preparing answers to privacy legal questions and in management privacy legal research
- Assist the Kering Privacy Team updating them about the latest decisions of the ‘Garante per la protezione dei dati personali’ and any Italian privacy legislative updates
- Collaborate with the team in the usage of Kering Privacy Team’s tools (e.g. Confluence, OneTrust, etc.)
Who you are
- A graduate in Italian Law with a strong interest in privacy topics
- A person with high ethical standards, integrity, and a high level of discretion
- A well-organized, punctual and accurate person with particular attention to details
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in Italian and English; French knowledge will be considered a significant plus
- Proactive, curious and with a positive approach
- A good communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills both within the team and with external stakeholders
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.