The Little Rock Trojans (1-3) hope to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Georgia State Panthers (2-2) at 1:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at Jack Stephens Center. The game airs on ESPN+. In the article below, we analyze the Little Rock vs. Georgia State odds and lines ahead of this matchup.
The matchup between the Trojans and the Panthers currently does not have a line set.
Little Rock put together a 17-11-1 record against the spread last season. Georgia State went 7-20-1 ATS last year.
Here is everything you need to get ready for Wednesday’s college basketball game.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Little Rock vs. Georgia State prediction
Georgia State 80, Little Rock 79
Against the spread
- Little Rock won 17 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 12 times.
- Georgia State covered seven times in 28 matchups with a spread last season.
- Last year, the 75.4 points per game the Trojans put up were 6.0 more points than the Panthers allowed (69.4).
- Little Rock went 15-2-1 against the spread and 10-10 overall last season when scoring more than 69.4 points.
- When Georgia State allowed fewer than 75.4 points last season, it went 6-12-1 against the spread and 9-13 overall.
- The Panthers’ 66.7 points per game last year were 12.7 fewer points than the 79.4 the Trojans gave up to opponents.
- Georgia State went 1-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it scored more than 79.4 points last season.
- The Trojans had a negative point differential on the season (-124 total points, -4.0 per game), as did the Panthers (-82 total points, -2.7 per game).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Sportsbook Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.