The Saint Louis Billikens (4-2) take the court against the Dartmouth Big Green (1-2) on Saturday, November 25, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. In this preview, we dig into the Saint Louis vs. Dartmouth odds and lines around this contest.
The Billikens and the Big Green play with no line currently set for the game.
Saint Louis won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 18 times. Dartmouth compiled a 12-13-1 record against the spread last season.
Ahead of this matchup, here is what you need to get ready for Saturday’s college basketball action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
How to watch Saint Louis vs. Dartmouth
- Game Day: Saturday, November 25, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
Saint Louis vs. Dartmouth prediction
Saint Louis 81, Dartmouth 62
Against the spread
- Saint Louis won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 18 times.
- Dartmouth went 12-13-1 ATS last season.
- Last year, the Billikens put up 75.5 points per game, just 3.1 more points than the 72.4 the Big Green allowed.
- When Saint Louis scored more than 72.4 points last season, it went 11-8 against the spread and 18-2 overall.
- Dartmouth went 6-9 against the spread and 6-11 overall last season when allowing fewer than 75.5 points.
- The Big Green put up just 0.2 more points per game last year (71.4) than the Billikens gave up (71.2).
- When it scored more than 71.2 points last season, Dartmouth went 9-2-1 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
- Saint Louis had an ATS record of 8-8 and a 13-4 record overall last season when its opponents scored fewer than 71.4 points.
- The Billikens out-scored their opponents by a total of 145 points last season (4.3 points per game on average), and opponents of the Big Green out-scored them by 29 more points on the year (1.0 per game).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Sportsbook Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.