The Tarleton State Texans (3-2) take on the CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (3-2) on Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 5:30 PM ET on FloHoops. In this preview, we take a look at the Tarleton State vs. CSU Bakersfield odds and lines around this contest.
The Texans and the Roadrunners square off with no line currently set for the game.
Tarleton State has a 2-2-0 record against the spread so far this season compared to CSU Bakersfield, who is 1-4-0 ATS. A total of three out of the Texans’ games this season have hit the over, and four of the Roadrunners’ games have gone over.
Ahead of this matchup, here is everything you need to get ready for Wednesday’s college basketball action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Tarleton State vs. CSU Bakersfield prediction
Tarleton State 75, CSU Bakersfield 68
Against the spread
- Tarleton State has covered twice in four games with a spread this season.
- CSU Bakersfield has a record of just 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Texans record only 0.2 fewer points per game (70.8) than the Roadrunners give up (71.0).
- The Roadrunners put up an average of 69.4 points per game, only 1.0 more point than the 68.4 the Texans give up.
- When it scores more than 68.4 points, CSU Bakersfield is 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Tarleton State is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it gives up fewer than 69.4 points.
Players to watch
- Jakorie Smith leads his team in both points (16.2) and assists (1.2) per game, and also puts up 4.8 rebounds. At the other end, he delivers 2.2 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Lue Williams puts up 13.0 points, 5.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game, shooting 40.7% from the floor.
- Kiandre Gaddy is tops on the Texans at 6.6 rebounds per game, while also posting 0.6 assists and 12.4 points.
- Cameron Wilbon is averaging 8.4 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, making 45.5% of his shots from the floor.
- Modestas Kancleris is No. 1 on the Roadrunners in rebounding (4.8 per game), and puts up 6.2 points and 0.8 assists. He also averages 0.2 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Sportsbook Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.