The Citadel Bulldogs (2-3) play the North Carolina Central Eagles (3-3) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESPN+. In this preview, we analyze the Citadel vs. North Carolina Central odds and lines for this matchup.
The Bulldogs are just a 1.5-point favorite against the Eagles when the Bulldogs and Eagles meet in a game oddsmakers expect to be a close matchup. The matchup’s point total is set at 132.5.
Citadel has a 2-3-0 record against the spread so far this season compared to North Carolina Central, who is 3-1-0 ATS. One of the Bulldogs’ games this season have gone over the point total, and three of the Eagles’ games have gone over. The two teams score 145.6 points per game, 13.1 more points than this matchup’s total.
As college hoops matchups continue, get ready for the contest with what you need to know about Tuesday’s game.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Citadel at North Carolina Central odds, spread and lines
- Spread: Citadel -1.5
- Total: 132.5
- Moneyline: Citadel -120, North Carolina Central -101
Citadel vs. North Carolina Central prediction
Citadel 70, North Carolina Central 67
- Citadel has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Bulldogs have played as a moneyline favorite of -120 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, Citadel’s implied win probability is 54.5%.
- This season, North Carolina Central has been the underdog three times and won one of those games.
- The Eagles have entered four games this season as the underdog by -101 or more and is 1-3 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by North Carolina Central based on the moneyline is 50.2%.
Against the spread
- Citadel has covered twice in five matchups with a spread this season.
- North Carolina Central is 3-1-0 ATS this season.
- The Bulldogs put up 66.6 points per game, only 2.6 fewer points than the 69.2 the Eagles allow.
- Citadel has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when putting up more than 69.2 points.
- The Eagles’ 79.0 points per game are 11.4 more points than the 67.6 the Bulldogs allow.
- Citadel’s record is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall when it gives up fewer than 79.0 points.
- The Bulldogs’ average implied point total this season is 9.2 more points than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (76.2 implied points on average compared to 67 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Citadel has put up more than 67 points in two games.
- The Eagles’ average implied point total on the season (77.3 points) is 11.3 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (66 points).
- So far this season, North Carolina Central has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (66) twice.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Sportsbook Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.