The No. 5-seed San Diego State Aztecs (29-6) head into a Sweet 16 matchup against the No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (31-5) on Friday at 6:30 PM as the NCAA Tournament continues at KFC Yum! Center airing on TBS.
In its most recent game, Alabama defeated Maryland 73-51 at home, with Jahvon Quinerly (22 PTS, 3 STL, 64.29 FG%, 4-6 from 3PT) and Brandon Miller (19 PTS, 7 REB, 29.41 FG%, 2-6 from 3PT) leading the way.
Here’s everything you need to prepare for Friday’s college hoops action.
Alabama vs San Diego State Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Alabama (-7.5)
- Moneyline: Alabama (-340), San Diego State (+267)
- Total: 137.5 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Alabama Betting Info
- Alabama has gone 21-15-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 7.5-point favorites or more, Alabama has an ATS record of 12-10.
- This season, 16 of Alabama’s games have gone over the point total out of 34 chances.
2022 Alabama Leaders
- Miller: 19.1 PTS, 8.2 REB, 44.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (105-for-266)
- Noah Clowney: 10 PTS, 7.9 REB, 49.4 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (34-for-117)
- Mark Sears: 12.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.7 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (69-for-195)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Alabama vs San Diego State Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky
- Stadium: KFC Yum! Center
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.